Fiat Integrative Health provides primary care services from birth to age 18. Our providers treat the person as a whole, addressing not only a person’s physical needs, but spiritual and mental health needs as well.
Our medical providers are not afraid to be leaders who seek the truth of the human person. Our providers recognize the value of holistic treatment options along with traditional pharmaceuticals. We provide a medical home where patient and parent autonomy is encouraged and respected. Healthcare is a shared decision, parents and patients are educated and the primary advocate for their healthcare.
Same day sick appointments
Well Child Checkups
Developmental Screening & Child Assessment
Our primary care services are membership based, also known as Direct Primary Care. This is a unique approach to healthcare and our patients love it. We provide excellent care to each and every patient because we have fewer patients than a traditional medical practice. That means your provider spends more time with you when you need them and is available when you need it. We do not bill any insurance plans, so decisions about your healthcare are made by you and your provider without the management of third-party payers. Our fees are simple and transparent. No hidden fees or complex invoicing.
*$99 enrollment fee per family
Adult Well Visit: $175
Child Well Visit: $125
Sick visit, follow-up, telehealth: $75
What Your Membership Fees Pay For:
- Personal, attentive care from people who genuinely know and care about you and your family.• Integrative Medical Services.
- Same-day or next-day appointments (whenever possible).• Minimal or no wait time.
- 24 hour ability to email or text to your provider. • 24 hour on call phone service.
- Direct phone access to the office staff during office hours (no outside call services used for scheduling).
- Top of the line Electronic Medical Record software.
Family (2 adults and 2 kids): $180/mo
*Child add-on: $20/mo
*$99 enrollment fee per family
Premium Membership includes:
- Comprehensive annual physical and routine lab work (CBC, FT4, TSH, Lipids, HgA1c, and Vitamin D)
- All in house labs (strep, flu, urinalysis)
- Any procedures done such as wart removal, pap smear, or stitches
- Unlimited visits and follow-ups.
- Same day or next day appointments.
- Unlimited direct access to your doctor via phone, text, email, and video.
Call the office or email email@example.com to pre-register.
No, we do not have hospital privileges. Your baby will be seen by the hospital pediatrician while in the hospital.
We believe each parent and patient should make an informed decision regarding their healthcare. We are happy to discuss vaccination schedules with parents.
We do carry some vaccines in office.
We do not accept insurance. We can provide a superbill for you to submit an out of network claim if you would like.
If you cannot afford to pay out of pocket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a financial aid application. We provide reduced price care for those in need.
Yes, as part of the direct primary care model, all of our providers are available after hours and weekends for urgent needs.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner